Wednesday 16 July 2014

Outbound

Part of my master plan with the van this summer is to hit up orienteering championships around BC (Whistler/Kamloops are on the agenda)…

The Albertan Champs are this weekend in Edmonton. What a great reason to hit the road...

However, Walden's stunt on the first day was far from - confidence inspiring - so I have been humming and hawing about it. I've tried to read the tea leaves based on his character traits but I have no idea what the odds are of him not making the 3000 km round trip.

I continued to debate this over cheap and greasy chinese food ($6 for a giant dish) at Dragon Fort in Abbotsford. At the end of my meal my fortune cookie read:

The longest journey is started by a single step. Take it.
Lucky Numbers: 15 19 27 29 42 48

My mind made up, I left the restaurant.

I can't refuse the cookie.


No comments:

Post a Comment