Monday 25 August 2014

The Show Will Go On

When embarking on this journey, I wasn't sure how long I've be at it for. Even after a less than auspicious start, I breezed through my goal of 10 days. Then Walden and I celebrated our one month vanniversary...though I admit, at that point it felt more like a long road trip than actual vandwelling. At one and a half months, with most of my travels behind me, I feel the honeymoon phase is ending just as summer holidays are coming to an end for the real world...I'm starting to dig in and looking to the future.

I've always said that the end would likely be a woman. Someone special is coming back into my life at the end of the month - but I've gotten the go ahead/permission to continue. She wasn't always cool with the idea - but I feel the response to this blog has won her over (combined with the "I'm a peacock, you gotta let me fly" argument)...she even has a parking spot for Walden for when I visit! Score.

The pilot was successful. A new season is on it's way.

Literally...

Same bat time, same bat channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment